CAREFULLY CRAFTED MOTORCYCLE INSURANCES POLICIES
MOTORCYCLE INSURANCE POLICIES SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR YOU!
You can count on your Berglund Insurance Agency motorcycle insurance policy to protect your bike, and because our rates are so competitive, you can get the coverage you need without going over budget. No matter what kind of motorcycle you have, from motorcycles and ATVs to mopeds and scooters, we’ve got your coverage.
If you just bought a bike and you’re looking for a deal on a new policy, our agents will make sure your motorcycle insurance policy is designed to save you money! And quality service is no problem when you can rely on our 24/7 support..
We’ve been insuring all kinds riders for many years now. The secret to our success is that we focus on the unique need of each individual rider and do justice to their passion for bikes.
TIRED OF SWITCHING INSURANCE COMPANIES EACH YEAR?
We work with “A” rated insurance carriers and are deeply committed to you and your business. We will remain your loyal insurance partner for many years.
We have been serving the insurance needs motorcycle owners in Utah for years and are now beginning to expand further into other states such as Colorado.
- Competitive pricing
- Full replacement cost and no depreciation for parts
- Total loss coverage for a brand new bike
- Coverage for gear and personal belongings
WHAT KIND OF MOTORCYCLE INSURANCE COVERAGE DO I NEED?
There are several major types of coverage available for auto insurance. Some of these coverages are optional—liability insurance however is not. That being said, you do get to pick your liability limits once the state minimums are met. Coverage options in Utah include:
- Liability Coverage: This covers medical claims for people injured in a car accident (including passengers), any property damage you may cause, and legal costs if you are involved in a lawsuit.
- Comprehensive Coverage: This covers your vehicle in the event that it gets stolen or damaged by anything other than a car accident. Besides theft, it can cover natural disasters, vandalism, fire or flood damage among other incidents.
- Collision Coverage: This covers your car if you get into an accident. If you carry collision coverage, your insurer will pay to repair or replace your car. If you don’t, your insurer will pay for damage you cause to others but you will be responsible for the damage to your own car.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: This pays for all your damages if you are in a car accident with someone who either has no insurance or who is under-insured. You, your passengers and your vehicle are all protected.
- Personal Injury Protection Coverage: This policy option covers medical expenses that you or your passengers incur if you are involved in an accident.
- Other Provisions: Rental car insurance, which will pay for a rental car while your car is being repaired or replaced after an accident or other loss. GAP insurance, which will pay the difference between what you owe on your car loan and what your insurance deems as the replacement value of your car. And there’s also roadside assistance or towing coverage.
Get a Custom Quote for You and your Motorcycle. Talk to one of our licensed insurance agents for suggested limits and coverages