Get a custom quote for you and your car.
WHAT KIND OF AUTO INSURANCE COVERAGE DO I NEED?
At The Berglund Insurance, we represent a carefully selected group of insurance carriers in order to provide the best coverage in Lehi, UT. Our independent agents will take time to learn about your personal insurance needs and crafts policies that are right for you.
Auto insurance helps mitigate your financial loss in the event of an accident. It is a contract, you agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Learning about the benefits and protections car insurance offers is easy,speak to one of our licensed insurance agents and get the protection you deserve, contact us at (801) 494-7400.
There are several major types of coverage available for auto insurance. Some of these coverage are optional, liability insurance however is not. That being said, you do get to pick your liability limits once state minimums are met. Coverage options in Utah include:
- Liability Coverage: This covers medical claims for people injured in a car accident (including passengers), property damage you cause, and legal costs if you are involved in a lawsuit.
- Comprehensive Coverage: This covers your vehicle in the event that it is stolen or damaged by anything other than a car accident. It can cover theft, natural disasters, vandalism, fire or flood damage among other scenarios.
- Collision Coverage: This covers your car if you get into an accident. If you carry collision coverage, your insurer will pay to repair or replace your car in an accident. If you don’t, your insurer will pay for damage you cause to others but you will be responsible for the damage to your own car.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: This pays for all your damages if you are in a car accident with someone who either has no insurance or who is underinsured. You, your passengers and your vehicle are all protected.
- Personal Injury Protection Coverage: This policy option covers medical expenses that you or your passengers incur if you are involved in an accident.
- Other Provisions: Rental car insurance, which will pay for a rental car if your car is being repaired or replaced after an accident or other loss; GAP insurance, which will pay the difference between what you owe on your car loan and what your insurance deems as the replacement value of your car; and roadside assistance or towing coverage.
Get a Custom Quote for You and your Car. Talk with one of our licensed insurance agent for suggested limits and coverages.