COMERCIAL AUTO INSURANCE
CAREFULLY CRAFTED COMMERCIAL AUTO INSURANCE POLICIES
AUTO INSURANCE HELPS MITIGAGE YOUR FINANCIAL LOSSES IN THE EVENT OF AN ACCIDENT
If you own and operate a business, you most likely know that you’re open to more than your fair share of risks. It is important to know how each type of coverage protects you, your employees and your business. The Berglund Insurance team is more than happy to help mitigate the unique risks you face.
Learning about the benefits and protections commercial car insurance offers is as simple as it is important, all you need to do is speak to one of our licensed insurance agents and get the protection you deserve, contact us today at (801) 494-7400.
At The Berglund Insurance Agency, we represent a carefully selected group of insurance carriers in order to provide the best coverage in Lehi, UT. Our independent agents will take the time to learn about your commercial insurance needs and craft policies that are right for you.
TIRED OF SWITCHING INSURANCE COMPANIES EACH YEAR?
We work with “A” rated insurance carriers and are fully committed to the Tire Industry we will remain attentive to your needs for many years.
We have been serving the insurance needs for tow truck owners in Utah for many years now and are beginning to expand into other states such as Colorado.
- Competitive pricing
- Premiums are based on your claims experience
- Special rates for on-hook/cargo coverage
WHAT KIND OF AUTO INSURANCE COVERAGE DO I NEED?
There are several major types of coverage available for auto insurance. Some of these coverages are optiona, liability insurance is not. That being said, you do get to choose your liability limits once state minimums are met. Coverage options in Utah include:
- Liability Coverage: This covers medical claims for people injured in a car accident (including passengers), whatever property damage you may cause, and legal costs if you are involved in a lawsuit as a result.
- Comprehensive Coverage: This covers your vehicle in the event that it gets stolen or damaged by anything other than a car accident. Comprehensive can cover theft, natural disasters, vandalism, fire or flood damage among other incidents.
- Collision Coverage: This covers your car if you get into an accident. If you carry collision coverage, your insurer will pay to repair or replace your car in an accident. If you don’t, your insurer will pay for damage you cause to others but you will still be responsible for the damage to your own car.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: This pays for all your damages if you are in a car accident with someone who either has no insurance or is underinsured. You, your passengers and your vehicle are all protected.
- Personal Injury Protection Coverage: This policy option covers medical expenses that you or your passengers have to pay if you are involved in an accident.
- Other Provisions: Rental car insurance, will pay for a rental car if your car is being repaired or replaced after an accident or any other loss. GAP insurance, which will pay the difference between what you owe on your car loan and what your insurance deems as the replacement value of your car. And roadside assistance or towing coverage.
Get a Custom Quote for You and your Car. Talk to one of our licensed insurance agents for suggested limits and coverages that fit your needs.